Saturday, April 25, 2015

Power Point

I'm really excited, because I have made my PowerPoint and it is really cool! It is just like the Family Feud game board. I can have the same music, all my questions, and the "x" button and the "ding". 
           

I picked out my three "family" members on each team to go against each other. They will also have to coordinate in color like the original show! My assistant and I have made out a  script on what to say as well. The show will be awesome, I know it!!


We will also have two commercials to put in the answers for "Fast money". My next project to do is figuring out how to do the projector, to project on the board on the the screen. I am going to get with a teacher to figure that out!! I am shooting the video May 30th, so if anyone wants to help with video or anything please ask me at school and I will definitely let you!!

2 comments:

  1. This all sounds great! I hope you meant April 30 instead of May 30...

    ReplyDelete