Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Video Day

I am so afraid to do the video on Thursday! It's a one shot get it good. I'm borrowing a video camera from my bestfriend to use, but I still don't have anyone to video which is very crucial right now!!! 

On the stage we will have two tables for both teams and a podium in the middle to read my questions off of! I'm so afraid something will go wrong!! I just hope everything will be smooth and cool.. Kaliyah " my assistant" will be doing the scor board and my commercial during the break and it's hilarious.(:

Kaliyah is also working on getting a microphone to put on my shirt, so you can hear me because she will have the microphone talking in the beginning. I can't wait to do my thing on Thursday!!! When the video is done my next project is to figure out how to put the video on my lap top too. On the picture it looks better than that. It will be closer to the wall, so it won't be half on the mirror, half not.(: My "tech" rehearsal during class was good and we fixed things that I never thought would be a problem, so I'm glad I fixed that before the actual videoing!

4 comments:

  1. It was so much fun! I can't wait for you present so we can all see how it turned out. Thanks for having me in it(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so fun! I like Family Feud, and I think you'll be a great host. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you are doing! I look forward in seeing how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete