Saturday, April 11, 2015

What is it like being a tv host?


All my life I've always wanted to be in front the camera. Whether its new anchoring or hosting it has always been my dream. For genius hour at my school I am tackling the difficulties hosting, surveying, and providing participants to create my own twist on Family Feud. Instead of calling the tv show Family Feud, I am naming the show Ash Ash's Feud. I will be providing entertainment and laughter for my television audience.


For example, I am using the TV show, Family Feud, to base my television
 show. I am starting with 2 teams going head to head in answer series due to survey of a certain number of people. After the scores are tallied whichever ever team wins will play in the Thunder Round!


I can't wait for the experience in videoing, and having so much fun in the process. I know that there will be hard tasks like surveying and placing rules, but it will show organization and patients. My ending product will be fun and entertaining to my studio audience! 

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited to see how this turns out. From what you have been telling me you seem really interested which is going to make this project more fun. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great topic and great game show name(lol)! Hope you have fun and all your game show wishes come true!;)

    ReplyDelete