Thursday, April 16, 2015

Making Questions for my Feud

This week I have been making my survey questions for Ashlyn's feud. It is really hard getting good questions that have multiple answer that could be the number 1- 8 answer. When I have the answers it's hard to figure out which answer will go for the number 1 answer or 2nd or third.


I am going to put my survey monkey up on edmodo sometime this week or next week and get my participants for my show. One time at church we did a Church Feud and the lady who set it up had this program to have the "dings" for the right answer and the "bongs" for the wrong answers. I'm going to ask her for the program, so we can have the full effect of the feud.It is going to be really fun and cool.

I love being able to be in charge of the videoing,participants,questions, and especially hosting and putting my own personality into the talking part! I know this is what I want to do, besides being on Goodmorning America, just like Robin Roberts. Making Ashlyn's Feud will be a great experience for me in the videoing business as well.



3 comments:

  1. This sounds like I'll be fun and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shouldve choesen your geinus hour . And is housting really difficult for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to be aprat of this!(: I love how you are following your dreams and trying it out for yourself.

    ReplyDelete